The Trendwatching site has pulled together a series of “people on the street” videos. They asked people all over the world a series of questions. What makes these videos so interesting is not just the presentation of the information – but the hi-resolution value of having the ability to watch the respondents’ body language as they respond to the questions.
Have You Heard
This video asks the respondents if they know what “web logging” is, then blogging. then Twittering, etc. Take a look at the span of years involved in the answers.
What did you know about blogging in 2004? Had you heard of Twitter in 2008? How quickly does it take for something to go from trend to mainstream and is there any value in that?
What are your responses to this video?
What questions would you ask?
Related articles :
- Kids Everywhere Up to No Good [Trendwatch] (gawker.com)
- Sucky Snooty Weenie Yuppie Foodie Greenies [Trendwatch] (gawker.com)
- All Human Interaction Now Meta-Interaction [Trendwatch] (gawker.com)
- 10 Tips to Ensure That You’re NOT A Social Media Sucker! (thoughtpick.com)
- Trendwatching 2009 10 Nowism (slideshare.net)
- Total Number of Tweets in Real Time (metrodcliving.com)
- What Makes People Happy? (harlemworldblog.wordpress.com)
- Trending “Functionall” (mpdailyfix.com)
- Laura Fitton Talks “Why Twitter?” (thetechscoop.net)