- Keep it focused by concentrating only on those vital cues that drive results. (For more ideas on this, read Choose One Thing.)
- Find a system for streamlining the results so your employees don’t have information overload. There are a variety of ways – including our software – to do this. Make it repetitive.
- Ask for feedback and share it with your employee-facing customers regularly.
Search the Blog
- 4 Measurement Scales Every Researcher Should Remember
- How to Write a Market Research Plan
- Survey Sample Sizes: How Many Respondents Do You Really Need?
- Try This Customer Focused SWOT Analysis at Your Next Marketing Plan Session
- How to do Low-Budget Market Research for Your Start Up
- Need a Survey App for iPad or Android?
- Customer Satisfaction Strategies for the Hospitality Industry
- Product: In Home Use Test – iHUT – What’s it all about?
- Creative Segmentation Methods That Will Help You Identify New Opportunities
- The Role of Market Research in Marketing Ethics
Free Training Sessions
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.